Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You With 1-2 Business Days.
The Top Universities to Study MBBS in Armenia
The Republic of Armenia is one of the countries where students plan to Study MBBS abroad. The country of Armenia shares its border with for different countries which are Iran, Turkey, Azerbaijan, and Georgia. Students from all over the world want to study their MBBS degree in Armenia due to the wonderful environment and high educational standards. There are many well-renowned universities in Armenia which makes it the best place for a student to pursue their MBBS degree. The environment is very calm in Armenia.
There are different cultures of people in Armenia which makes it the perfect spot for international students to pursue their education. You can get medical education in Armenia with extreme ease due to their easy admission process. The universities are recognized by different medical organizations which gives great value to the degrees. You can Study MBBS in Armenia at a very low cost and based on your merit. The language of instruction for MBBS in Armenia is English which is the common language for most people.
A Quick Glance at MBBS in Armenia
|Degree Given to Students||MBBS|
|Month Of Admission Armenia||September|
|Tenure of Course of MBBS in Armenia||6 Years|
|Criteria for Eligibility to studyMBBS||Qualified in NEET, 50% marks in PCB for general and 40% for SC/ST and Reserved|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|Medical University Recognition in Armenia||WHO and MCI|
|Climate in Armenia||Cold|
Top Medical Universities in Armenia for Year 2019-2020
- Haybusak Medical University – Yerevan
- University of Traditional Medicine – Yerevan
- Yerevan State Medical University – Yerevan
- St. Thereza Medical University – Yerevan
Key Reasons To Study MBBS in Armenia?
The best thing about studying MBBS in Armenia is that the tuition fees are quite low as compared to other countries. In Europe, the education fees are low in many courses. Especially for MBBS, which in itself is a very expensive course, the fee is quite low. In addition to that, the stand of education is quite high which is a great advantage for the students. The international students can easily afford the fees of the course and thereby pursue what they have dreamt.
There are no donation facilities when it comes to admission in Armenia. The admission is Armenia is done solely based on the merit of the student. The marks of the student are checked during the application and if it matches the criteria of the university then the application is accepted by them, which attracts the students to study MBBS in Armenia. Moreover, there are also no entrance examinations for universities. The students would have to qualify the NEET examination to get medical education in Armenia.
The quality of education in Armenia is very high in comparison to their low costs. The faculties who teach in universities are professional and very experienced. The faculties are very proficient in their field and know the ways which will help the students to get a better understanding of the course. The syllabus is patterned in such a way that it is easy for the students to get a grasp of both theoretical and practical aspects and gives the students a view of the real-life medical scenario.
There are many internship programs which are offered by the universities. The internships are given in well-reputed hospitals which will hold a significant value in your experience. You will be able to learn from the best and the training is provided by the best faculties and doctors. The accommodation facility in Armenia is also very good owing to the fact that the students are given hostels within the campus to stay in.
There will be food arrangements in the hostels and also other amenities such as Wi-Fi, heating system and others. Students from India can enjoy Indian food in the hostel mess. In Armenia, you will find the best possible opportunities to grow your horizon so that you can make a place for yourself in your field.
Criteria for Applying for MBBS in Armenia
If you want to apply for MBBS in Armenia then you have to be over 17 years old. The student should have passed their 12th examination from a recognized board with at least 50% marks. These marks should also be in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The students belonging to the SC/ST/OBC categories would have to secure 40% marks on these three subjects. The student would also have to qualify the NEET examination which is mandatory for the students applying for MBBS.
The Process of Admission for MBBS in Armenia
It is important to follow the criteria that are given by every university. There may be certain requirements that are needed by different universities.
Important Documents Required For MBBS in Armenia
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Medical Certificate
- Passport size photos
Duration of MBBS in Armenia
The duration of pursuing MBBS in Armenia is of six years. The instruction medium is English which is very easy for the students.
Fees Of MBBS in Armenia
Armenia is a very low budget country as the tuition fees and the cost of living is very less. Students can easily afford to study in the country as it is not too expensive. Moreover, there are many options in the low budget extent which makes it quite a favourable place for MBBS aspirants.
- Hostel Facility Available
- Compulsory accommodation in Hostel for the first year
- NEET examination mandatory
- Course Duration- 6 years
Pros of Studying MBBS in Armenia
Here is a list of few benefits of studying MBBS in Armenia
- The degrees which are given by the universities in Armenia are globally valid as they are recognized by well-known organizations and councils of the field.
- English is used as the medium of instruction which makes it easier for the students to grasp the things taught by the faculties.
- Students will not face any trouble when it comes to relating to the course.
- The duration of the course is six years in which the faculties have set a pattern which makes it easy for the students to get the whole idea of the subject.
- The syllabus is set by the university to accommodate each aspect of the course in a much better way.
- The student would only be allowed to practice in India if they have passed the licensing test.
- The student would get exposure globally, as the universities are globally acclaimed.
- The universities are approved by the MCI which is why they are globally recognized.
- Armenia is very safe for international students as the people of Armenia are very friendly and could mix well with international students.
- There are no language tests that need to be given by the students. They would not have to give TOEFL, IELTS or any other tests.
Cons of Pursuing MBBS in Armenia
Like there are advantages, there are also disadvantages to studying in Armenia. The disadvantages are as follows:
- Language can be a great barrier for international students. Many people in Armenia do not know how to speak English. The international students will not know the local language which would be a hindrance in communication. This could be problematic for the students and they might feel homesick after a certain time.
- The duration for MBBS in Armenia is six years which is more than that of India. This means that the time taken by the students to complete their education is more than others.
- It might be hard for many students to qualify the licensing test which enables them to practice in India. If the students are unable to qualify the screening test then they would not be eligible to practice in India which could be a huge problem for certain students.
Why Is MBBS In Armenia Good For Indian Students?
Armenia is a very secure place for Indian students as the country itself harbours people from different cultures. The people of Armenia hold the people of India in high regard. The students can find many people in their own mindset that they can be friends with. However, it is always advisable to be cautious in a place away from home. Moreover, the students who pursue MBBS from Armenia will be able to get many respectable opportunities after the completion of their course.
- Easy process of admission
- Easy and fast visa process
- Less Expense
- No facility for donation
- MCI approved universities