Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You With 1-2 Business Days.
MBBS in China from Top Universities
If you want to pursue a degree in medicine then planning to study MBBS in China would be a great thing. The country is famous for a lot of things such as their culture, tourism, etc. However, it is also a good educational destination especially if you are interested in the medical field.
Not only is the education system very prominent, but the faculties in the different universities in China also having well-renowned background and experience in the field of medicine. There are many well-recognized universities in China which can be your home for the next 5 to 6 years. Moreover, the process of admission in China is very systematic.
There are more than 25 universities which are recognized globally. Most of these universities use English as a medium to teach. There are also many opportunities for students to find good internships. Due to the major population of the country, there is continuous growth especially in the medical field which is great for practicing doctors.
Important Facts about MBBS in China
|Degree Awarded to Students||MBBS|
|Intake of Students||September|
|Duration of Course of MBBS in China||6 years|
|Eligibility Criteria||Qualified in NEET, 50% in PCB in class 12th|
|Teaching Medium||English and Chinese|
|Recognition of Medical Universities in China||WHO, MCI, FAIMER, Ministry of Education China|
|Climate||Moderate and Cold|
- Triangle Consultancy is dealing only 45 English medium colleges in China.
Why MBBS in China?
There are many reasons because of which many students from overseas, especially India want to pursue their education in China. China has several universities and colleges among which there are more than 50 are approved by the Government of China and can offer MBBS degrees to International students. These universities are also in the WHO’s Directory of World Medical Schools list. A student who would complete their medical degree from these colleges would be eligible for different international medical screening tests such as AMC, PLAB, SCHS, MCI, HPCSA, USMKE, etc. These universities are globally recognized which makes it easier for the students to get their degree from know authorities of the medical field.
The universities that are in China are one of the highest ranked universities in the whole world. They are present in the top 500 medical universities globally. These universities are well-reputed and are the best ones in the medical field. The teaching medium in these medical universities is English. This makes it easy for international students to pursue a degree in a much better way. The structure of education that is in China is very systematic as structured which is a good thing for the students for their studies.
The best thing about studying MBBS in China is that the cost of living is very less and so are the tuition fees. The infrastructure of the universities is world class and can accommodate a lot of students. Compared to colleges in India, the course fees are very affordable which makes it easier for most students to pursue the degree. The Ministry of Health of the Government has subsidized the education system in China. The affordability of China is what has led to it being one of the most popular countries when it comes to education.
There is also public security in China which makes it a very secure place for students. The country is a very peaceful one and the citizens live in harmony. The people of China are very helpful and the students can get immense help even by being away from their home country. There is immense strictness when it comes to the matter of crime. The Chinese Government is very rigid about their laws and takes extreme measures to make sure that every rule is followed. This will help international students’ since they would be away from home. The culture and other traditions that are in China would also help the students to get exposed to new things.
Eligibility Criteria for Studying MBBS in China
The MBBS duration in China is of 6 years which consists of 5 years of training in the classroom and 1 year as an apprentice. To secure a seat in the top universities of China you would need to have more than 50% of marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Moreover, you would have to qualify the NEET examination which is mandatory.
The Admission Process for MBBS in China
In addition to the documents that are mentioned here, there may be some other requirements that depend on individual universities.
Documents Required For MBBS in China
- A passport which has a minimum validity of 18 months
- Mark sheet and certificate of class 10th
- Mark sheet and certificate of class 12th
- Birth Certificate in English and notarized
- Official admission letter from the university
- Test reports of HIV
- Archives authorized by Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
- Documents Legalized by respective Embassy
- 1st-year tuition fees bank receipt
- Visa fees
- 10 Photos with 70% face and size 4.5 x 3.5 cm
Duration of MBBS in China
The duration of MBBS in China is 6 years where 5 years comprises of classroom training and the 1 year is for apprenticeship from a reputed hospital.
Practical training is given during the apprenticeship to make the student ready to be successful doctors in the future for real experience.
Fees of MBBS in China
China is well-renowned for its medical expertise which is why it is of no surprise that pursuing medical education in China is very cheap. The course fees and structure are built in a way to be affordable for students but also to provide them with the best educational facilities.
- Food and Accommodation Facility
- Medical Insurance Facility
- Physical Interview Important
- Course Duration- 6 years
Advantages of MBBS in China
- There is no need for any kind of admission test in China. The admission would be done with the marks that the student has achieved in class 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- There is no donation system if you want to enrol in a university. The admission is done solely on merit.
- The Chinese Government funds the universities that have been approved by the MCI. This is the reason for the low tuition fees in comparison to other Indian colleges especially the private ones. The tuition fees in China are very low and affordable.
- In the matter of accommodation or the cost of living, China is very cheap. Students do not have to have a big budget to sustain them in China.
- There are accommodation options for all students in the respective universities.
- The infrastructures of the universities are excellent. Every university is equipped with the latest technologies which are taught to the students to prepare them for the future.
- The international students can also get the taste of the local culture and traditions and get to learn new things which might help them in their journey.
MBBS in China for Indian Students
China is a major hub for the medical student every year. Students every year go to China to fulfil their dream of making their place in the medical field. Due to the intense competition that is currently in the Indian education system, students are finding it hard to pursue MBBS in their own country. There are many benefits that Indian students get when they enrol in the universities of China.
- No donation system
- Low cost of living and tuition fees
- World class infrastructure
- Employment opportunities
- Strict security
- Top Universities
Rules Related To Study MBBS IN China
- You would need to submit the NEET scorecard if you want to enrol for MBBS in China.
- All the necessary documents should be authentic and submitted in due time for the admission process.
- Submitting the photocopy of Birth Certificate in English or translated in English is important.