Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You With 1-2 Business Days.
MD/MBBS in Georgia at a Glance
Georgia in Asia has a very good education system which makes it a great place for students to pursue their higher education. If you are looking to Study MBBS in Georgia then you made a great decision. It is a very commendable decision to study MBBS abroad in Georgia since there are many professional scopes.
This is one of the best places for Indian Students to pursue their higher education. Studying in Georgia can be a very smart decision since you will be exposed to different kinds of changes and scopes to grow your horizon for a better professional future.
There is no question of donations during admission which makes the process quite authentic. There are also chances for students to win scholarships on their course fees based on their merit. The universities are well-equipped to teach Indian students as they have English medium of language. There are also many seminars, researches and international conferences which exposes people to different knowledge base and ideas.
Quick Facts about MD/MBBS in Georgia
|Degree Awarded to Students||MD which is equal to MBBS in India|
|Intake of Students||September/March|
|Course Duration of MD/MBBS in Georgia||6 years|
|Eligibility Criteria||NEET Qualified along with minimum 50% marks in Physics, Biology and Chemistry|
|Recommended Universities by Triangle Consultancy||Tbilisi Medical Academy|
|Recognition of MBBS Universities in Georgia||Ministry of Education Georgia, WHO, FAIMER, MCI|
Top Medical Universities in Georgia in 2019-2020
- Tbilisi Medical Academy
Why study MBBS in Georgia?
MBBS is said to be a very prestigious profession in India. However, there is much competition when it comes to pursuing the degree of MBBS in India. The admission process is not only lengthy and hard, but the fees are also quite high. Not many students can successfully qualify MBBS in India. However, in Georgia, there are many affordable options for pursuing MBBS in well-reputed universities.
The quality of education is very high and students can expose themselves to different learning techniques if they study MBBS in Georgia. The beautiful country is now home to many MBBS aspirants from different countries and especially from India. The universities in Georgia are recognized by WHO, MCI, and other medical bodies. There are also scopes for a scholarship for students who are meritorious. The admission is done solely on merit and there is no donation facility.
The degrees received from these universities will be accepted globally. The faculties in the universities are very experienced in their field and hold numerous degrees and practical knowledge which they impart to the students. The students will also be made aware of the practicality of the subject along with the theoretical aspect. This prepares them for their future work when they qualify the degree.
Eligibility Criteria for Studying MBBS in Georgia
To pursue MBBS in Georgia the student must be at least 17 years old. He or she should have done tier 10+2 from a regular board. At least 50% of marks are required in Biology, Physics, and Chemistry. Students who are of the SC/ST or OBC category need 40% marks in the same subjects.
NEET examination is mandatory for application in MBBS. Though TOEFL/IELTS is not required, there are certain universities which ask the results of these tests for overseas students.
The Procedure of Admission for MBBS in Georgia
In the country of Georgia, you can explore its rich culture along with your studies to become exposed to new things.
Documents Required For MBBS in Georgia
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th
- The birth certificate which is in English or translated to the language
- Health and travel insurance
- 6 copies of passport photos with white background
- Bank statement of six months of parents or guardian
- Sponsor letter
- Authorization letter
- No Objection Certificate
- Payment receipt of first-year course fees
Duration of MBBS in Georgia
In Georgia, the duration to pursue MBBS is 6 years. However, there might be slight variation in the extra year depending on the university chosen by the student.
MBBS in Georgia Fees
There are many challenges that are faced while pursuing a medical degree. The biggest challenge is the high fees and budget of the course. MBBS in Georgia helps overcome these obstacles as they have high-end study technique but at affordable course fees. The low-fee structure in the Georgian universities is what makes it a favourable place to study.
- Food And Hostel Facility
- Hostel Security
- Availability Of Scholarships
- Course Duration- 6 years
- Should have NEET pass scorecard
Advantages of MBBS in Georgia
- The universities in Georgia have better learning prospects that the universities in India. The faculties and the course design is done in such a way that more focus is given to practical aspects. Students can also use the latest technologies and devices related to their field.
- The quality standards of the WHO and UNESCO are maintained in the universities of Georgia.
- The students who apply for MBBS in Georgia are also eligible to apply for an internship. They can also apply for higher studies in 47 different countries which are listed under the Lisbon Convention.
- The hostel quality in Georgia is amazing and Indian students can also find Indian cuisines at the hostels.
- Studying MBBS in Georgia is very affordable and the quality of education is also very high. Students do not have to pay large donations to get admission in the universities.
- The country is very safe for people and students can live in peace with great security. The people in Georgia are very well-mannered and helpful which would make the stay more pleasant.
MBBS in Georgia for Indian Students
In India, there are numerous students who want to pursue a career in medicine. This makes it hard for every student to fulfil their dream and many get disappointed. The competition level is very high and the private medical colleges in India ask for a huge amount of donations to secure a seat for MBBS in the management quota. In countries like Georgia, this process becomes much easier as the whole thing is based on merit. Moreover, the education system is very structured and students can receive a world-class education in low fees. There are many benefits for Indian students who want to pursue MBBS in Georgia.
- High quality of education
- No donation needed
- Ample opportunity for employment
- Admission based on merit
- Low cost of living and tuition fees
Enrolment Rules to Study MBBS IN Georgia
- The NEET examination has to taken by the students. This is mandatory along with minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- All the necessary documents that would be required by the university should be submitted. The documents should not be fake or the application would be cancelled.
- Submission of Birth Certificate in English is mandatory.