Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You With 1-2 Business Days.
Brief Look Into Studying MBBS In Jamaica
Many Indian students want to study MBBS in Jamaica due to the opportunities that the education system provides them abroad. Every year students opt to study MBBS abroad and face many difficulties due to the hard system of enrolling into different colleges in Jamaica.
Triangle Consultancy wants to help these aspiring students to pursue their dream of studying MBBS abroad without much hassle. We guide you through the different steps of abroad education so that you can easily enrol yourself into the college of your choice.
Important Facts About MBBS In Jamaica:
|The degree that student gets awarded||MD which gets considered similar to the degree of MBBS in India|
|Session Starts From||Jan/May/Sept|
|Duration of course of MBBS in Jamaica||4.2 years|
|Eligibility criteria||NEET qualified with 50% marks in 12th in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Medium of teaching||English|
|Universities recommended by Triangle Consultancy|
All American Institute Of Medical Science
|Recognition of the universities offering medical education in Jamaica||Ministry of Education Jamaica, UCJ, WFME, Medical Council of Canada, WHO, MCI|
|Climate||The tropical climate, mostly hot all the year round|
Top Universities Offering Medical Courses In Jamaica In 2019-2020:
- All American Institute Of Medical Science
Why Is It Good To Study MBBS in Jamaica?
It is a very good decision to pursue the higher studies of MBBS in Jamaica as there are many opportunities and pathways through which the student can succeed in the profession. Triangle Consultancy for abroad MBBS study helps the students in their journey of education to ensure that they can set up their profession anywhere around the world.
Other than ample scope for establishing a profession, there are many other reasons why studying MBBS in Jamaica is a good thing. The quality of education in Jamaica is very good which makes it a good choice for students to establish themselves in the near future.
Criteria To Be Satisfied To Study MBBS In Jamaica:
The candidate must be at least 18 years old at the time of admission for MBBS in Jamaica. The student must qualify 10+2 from reputed and well-recognized school before admission. It is also important for the student to secure 50% marks in the subjects of Chemistry, Biology, and Physics. The student must clear NEET to qualify for the admission process of MBBS in Jamaica.
Procedure To Follow For Admission Of MBBS In Jamaica:
Vital Documents Required To Pursue MBBS In Jamaica:
- Mark sheets and certificates of 10th and 12th standards
- Copy of passport of the student
- Birth certificate of the student in English or to be translated into English with notarization
- Digital photographs of the student
- Medical reports as asked by the university
- Official letter of invitation from the desired university
- Fees related to visa
- Payment receipt of the tuition fees of the university for the first year
Duration Of MBBS In Jamaica:
The MBBS program in Jamaica gets conducted for 4.2 years of which 2.8 years involves a program of basic science and the other 1.6 years focuses on clinical rotation and the application of the same to medicine. After 2.8 years of study, the student becomes eligible for the US Medical License Exam.
Fees Required For MBBS In Jamaica:
The tuition fees of the universities and the living cost in Jamaica is quite affordable almost every student. Owing to this reason, several students prefer studying MBBS in Jamaica. You can find multiple universities here that fit in your desired budget.
- Hostel And Food Facility Available
- Hostel Security Available
- Scholarships Are Available After The 1st Year
- Duration Of The Course- 4.2 years
Advantages Of Studying MBBS In Jamaica:
- The tuition fees and living cost in Jamaica being quite affordable for the students are the most vital benefits of studying MBBS in Jamaica. It is particularly quite beneficial for Indian students.
- The pattern of education followed in the universities of Jamaica is as per the US rules and thus the students can plan for USMLE.
- The quality of medical education imparted to the students in Jamaica is of premium quality.
- The degree of MBBS offered by the universities in Jamaica to the students has worldwide recognition. Thus you can pursue your career after the studies at any place in the world.
- No donations or hidden charges are allowed in the medical colleges in Jamaica.
- The students get clinical practise during the final year of their medical education in Jamaica which is great exposure for them.
- The class sizes of the medical students are kept quite small in the colleges in Jamaica so that every student gets personal attention from the faculty members.
- Many of the colleges in Jamaica also offer on-campus accommodation which is a great advantage for the foreign students.
- Jamaica offers easy on arrival visa for Indians.
How Do We Help You?
Triangle Consultancy is a reliable abroad MBBS consultant for studying in Jamaica. We provide students with the selection of the best universities in Jamaica where they can pursue MBBS. We acknowledge the budget that is provided by the students and their parents and try to provide solutions within the budget.
We will guide along the admission process and along with the documentation process. Further accommodation and counselling needed after we will also guide the selection process for the comfort of the student.
For further info on our services and to avail our help in your abroad education you can contact us. We can reassure you regarding our service competency to help you with your educational destination.
MBBS In Jamaica For The Indian Students:
Multiple students from India travel to Jamaica every year to pursue their medical studies. The quality of education and the ease of studying at the top universities in Jamaica make the journey of MBBS quite easier for Indian students. The faculty members at the colleges are quite supportive and help the Indian students to get accustomed to the curriculum in no time. Moreover, the students from India get to study under a progressive environment in Jamaica along with affordable admission fees.
- No need for a donation
- Low expenses of living
- Premium medical colleges to study in at low costs
- Multiple career opportunities in Jamaica
- Students can prepare for post graduation in medicals as well
- MBBS courses are of short durations with practical knowledge
Rules Required To Follow To Study MBBS In Jamaica:
- Aspirants must qualify for NEET first in order to get enrolled in the reputed medical colleges in Jamaica.
- Thereafter, you need to file all the important documents with the desired university related to your secondary and higher secondary examinations.
- Candidates must remember to submit their birth certificate photocopy while applying at the desired university of Jamaica without fail.