Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You With 1-2 Business Days.
Pursue MBBS in Kyrgyzstan from the Best University
The country of Kyrgyzstan is located in Central Asia and is known as the Kyrgyz Republic. It is a very beautiful country and is famous for its traditions and natural beauty. Students from all over the world want to study MBBS abroad. There are many countries that offer medical degree and Kyrgyzstan is one of them. Kyrgyzstan is one of the countries which provide the best medical degree certification. You can get medical education in Kyrgyzstan at very affordable prices.
Students from different countries want to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. The quality of education that is present in Kyrgyzstan is very high, which is why people often opt for education in the country. The medical universities of Kyrgyzstan are recognized by many well-known organizations from all over the world. There are also many facilities that the country provides to the students. There are many well-reputed medical institutes in Kyrgyzstan where students can pursue their dreams of becoming a doctor. It is a wise decision to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
Important Facts about MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
|Degree Awarded to Students||MBBS|
|Duration of Course of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan||5 Years|
|Admission Criteria||Qualified in NEET, 50% marks in PCB|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Recognized Medical Universities In Kyrgyzstan||WHO, MCI, UNESCO and the Medical Councils of other countries|
|Climate in Kyrgyzstan||Cold|
List of Medical Colleges in Kyrgyzstan in 2019-2020
- Asian Medical Institute, Kant, Kyrgyzstan
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
- Asian Medical Institute, Kant
- Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy
- Osh State Medical Academy
- Jalal-Abad State University
- International School of Medicine
Why Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Medical Education in Kyrgyzstan is slowly reaching new heights owing to the fact that students are slowly following their dreams to study MBBS abroad. Students who wish to study in well-reputed medical organizations, but at a low cost are opting for Kyrgyzstan. Opting to study in Kyrgyzstan is not only because of the standard of education that they provide but also because of the environment that they are in. The environment of Kyrgyzstan is very healthy and beautiful which attracts people from all over the world.
The universities which are present in Kyrgyzstan are very friendly for Indian students. They are completely equipped with the latest amenities that would be needed by students. They are not only about technology but also about good teaching methods. The living standard of universities is very healthy for students who come from different countries. The local of the country are very friendly and make outsiders feel like they are in their own country. The local people know how to make the outsiders feel completely comfortable.
The infrastructures of the universities are of the latest technology. The students are exposed to the latest developments in the field of medical science. They are made face to face with the latest things that are being used in the field. The students would not only be taught about the theoretical aspects of the course but would also be given the chance to do practically. The students are prepared in such a way that they are made perfectly ready for the future.
When they are over with their course, each student will be able to make a place for themselves in the profession. They are taught to do experiments and researches through which they can learn new things. They are also made to go on clinical rounds so that they become accustomed to the actual scenario of the profession that they would be stepping into. Moreover, the educational cost of universities in Kyrgyzstan is very affordable. They are not as expensive as the universities in India.
Admission Criteria for Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
The duration to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is 5 years. The students who wish to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan would have to more than 17 years old. Moreover, the candidate would have to have a minimum 50% of marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in standard 12th from ISC or CBSE or any other board of examination. Students trying for admission would have to have qualified their NEET examination with 50% for general category and 40% for reserved category.
Procedure for Admission in MBBS in Philippines
Every university might have its own criteria for admission which needs to be followed. The criteria will be mentioned on the university portal which can be seen during the admission.
Mandatory Documents for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- Mark sheet and certificate of class 10th
- Mark sheet and certificate of class 12th
- Birth Certificate of the student
- Welcome letter from the university
- Affirmation letter from the university
- 20 nos. of travel permit measure photos
- Flight Tickets
- 1st-year tuition fees receipt
- Student Visa
- Money status of the Guardian
Time Duration of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
When it comes to pursuing MBBs in Kyrgyzstan, you would need a time frame of 5 years and 1 year extra for an apprenticeship.
Tuition Fees for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
The medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan are chosen due to their affordable tuition fees and low-cost living standards. The universities of Kyrgyzstan have very low tuition fees which makes it easy for different student t apply and fulfill their dream of studying abroad. The living cost is also not much in Kyrgyzstan.
- Provision for Food and Accommodation
- The medium of Instruction is English
- NEET examination mandatory
- Course Duration- 5 years
Benefits of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Here is a list of few benefits of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- The universities of Kyrgyzstan have their names listed in many directories over the world such as UNESCO, MCI, and WHO. These accreditations make it well-reputed and the degrees well-recognized in any part of the world.
- There are no entrance examinations that are required for the admission in the universities.
- The results of class 12 in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology are enough to get admission in the college.
- The minimum marks have to be according to the requirement of the college.
- There are no facilities for donations in the college. The universities accept students only on their merits. This is why it makes it easier for students to get admission in the universities based on their performance.
- There are hostel facilities on the campus for students.
- Students who come from other countries would easily be able to find hostels within the campus for their accommodation. There is a good quality of food and the condition of accommodation is also very suitable.
Drawbacks of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
There are advantages and disadvantages to everything. In the same way, even studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan has its disadvantages.
- The procedure to enrol in the universities of Kyrgyzstan is not very simple. The major issue is to find the right college. For this, you can take the guidance of Triangle Consultancy for abroad MBBS study. You will get the assistance through which you can find the right college for yourself. You would then need to secure a seat in the university which is another lengthy process. There are also other things in the admission process that needs to be done in the right way. Taking the help of abroad MBBS consultant will make the process much faster.
- The results for the NEET examination does not coincide with the admission due date of the universities in This could be a major issue for you and you have to secure a seat before the results arrive. This can be a huge problem if the results are not what the university wants.
- There can be many extra costs which you will not know if you do not take help from a trusted consultancy service. If you take the guidance of Triangle Consultancy for abroad MBBS study, then they can guide you in the right direction. The trusted abroad MBBS consultant will give complete knowledge of all the expenses.
Why is MBBS in Kyrgyzstan beneficial for Indian Students?
Kyrgyzstan is one of the best destinations that are chosen by the student to pursue MBBS. This is due to the fact that Kyrgyzstan is very suitable for Indian students who wish to study abroad. The universities are friendly to Indian students and they can lead a protected and safe time during their course of study.
- No system of donation
- Low tuition fees and living cost
- Excellent internship and employment opportunities
- Safe and secure universities