Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You With 1-2 Business Days.
MBBS in Philippines- Overview
Philippines is one of the largest English speaking countries. Many Indian students have shifted to study MBBS in Philippines. Studying MBBS in Philippines provides them the opportunity to have global exposure and obtain the medical degree having universal recognition. The seats of MBBS course in China are filled up by the end of the second week of August. Medical colleges of Philippines provide the facility of aspirants of Medical Programme to enrol in MBBS Course. Moreover, Philippines is the home country of several medical universities having top rankings.
Universities in Philippines offer the medical degrees that are recognised globally. In Philippines, you can have the wonderful experience of convenient transportation facility, quality life, latest technology and much more. Universities in Philippines have excellent infrastructure, qualified and experienced faculty members with international acknowledgment. According to the data, medical graduates of Philippines have a high success rate.
Quick View of MBBS in Philippines
|Degree Awarded||MD (Equal to MBBS degree in India)|
|Student Intake Month for MBBS in Philippines||Jan/May/Sep|
|Eligibility Criterion||NEET qualified and PCB with minimum 50%|
|Time Period of MBBS Programme in Philippines||6 Years|
|Universities Recommended by Triangle Consultancy|
– University of Perpetual Help
– Lyceum Northwestern University
|Medical Universities in Philippines Recognised by||CHED/WHO/MCI/IMED/ECFMG|
|Weather||Just like India|
List of High Ranked Medical Universities in Philippines
- University of Perpetual Help
- Lyceum Northwestern University
Why Do MBBS in Philippines?
MD Programme of Medical college in Philippines is equal to the MBBS in India. While pursuing the Medical programme, you would get the theoretical knowledge as well as practical exposure along with clinical rotations. The universities in Philippines offering medical degrees have the recognition of WHO, MCI and other important medical bodies. Medical colleges and institutions in Philippines offer a superior learning environment to its students and follow English as a medium of teaching.
The universities offering MBBS in Philippines has the high-class level education to their students. The medical colleges are listed in the International Medical Education Directory and Wealth Health Organisation. They have the experienced educators and well-qualified faculty members from U.S.A, India and some other countries of the world. Moreover, the advantage of Indian students is the climate. Throughout the year the average temperature in Philippines lies 23 to 30 degree Celsius, which is perfect for the medical aspirants of India. In Philippines, the US-based education system is followed.
In comparison to the European countries, the cost of living in Philippines is pocket-friendly. There are several messes and restaurants where Indian food is prepared by Indian chefs. Therefore, it is advantageous for the Indian students as they can have the food of their taste at reasonable price. Philippines is one of the populous countries of the world. The medical students have the wonderful practicing opportunity with a good number of footfalls of patients in hospitals.
English is the most prominent language used in Philippines; so it is easy to interact with local patients. With the guidance of the qualified and experienced faculty members, you have an opportunity to clear the USLME exams, if you wish to migrate to the US.
Eligibility Criterion for MBBS In Philippines
- The age of aspirants has to be 17 years or attain the age before the end of the year in which you wish to take admission.
- The application requires an aggregate 50 % score in 10+2 in PCB.
- The candidate must have English as the main subject in 10+2.
- For the reserved category student like ST/SC/OBC, the required score for the 12th standard is 45 percent.
- The applicant must have qualified NEET test.
For admission in MBBS in Philippines, you must comply with all the criterions.
Procedure for Admission in MBBS in Philippines
You can seek advice from Triangle Consultancy for Abroad MBBS Study and hassle-free admission process.
List of Documents Required For Admission In MBBS In Philippines
- Valid Passport
- Birth Certificate Photocopy
- Applicant’s Medical Certificate
- Confirmed itinerary (Photocopy)
- Student visa application
- Receipt of visa fees
- Notice of Acceptance (Original)
- Transcript of record (Photocopy)
- Police Clearance Certificate (authenticated and notarised by the embassy of Philippines)
- Candidate’s passport size photograph (three)
MBBS Course Duration in Philippines
For the students from science stream who have completed their 10+2 studies, MBBS programme is a course with 5.5 years duration. In the first sixteen months of the programme, students are made to study with an aim for building a strong base for MBBS education.
In the remaining tenure of the medical programme, the students would be learning about core medicine along with clinical rotation. Towards the course completion, you would get the opportunity to have practical exposure by treating the patients of some particular hospitals, under clinical rotation and the supervision of experienced doctors.
Fees Structure of MBBS in Philippines (2019-2020)
Cost of living and studying in Philippines is pocket-friendly. Philippines have the high-class infrastructure, top medical universities, budgeted fees structure, which makes it the first choice for pursuing medical studies. The fees for the six-year MBBS in Philippines lies between XX to XX.
- Accommodation and Food Facility
- Duration of the Programme- Five Years and eight months
- Students can avail the scholarship after the completion of 1st year
- Security for hostel
- Indian students must have qualified the NEET
If you wish to get admission in top universities for MBBS in Philippines, fill the application form on an urgent basis. Note that the seats are limited and the aspirants are vast in number. The seats are allotted to the aspirants on the registration basis; one who comes first gets the seat. However, the last decision is in the hands of the university. To seek admission in a reputed university, contact a reliable Abroad MBBS Consultant.
Benefits of Studying MBBS In Philippines
Here is a list of few benefits of studying MBBS in Philippines
- Affordable fees, you can pay the fees in instalments
- No foreign language is required as the medium of teaching is English
- US-based education pattern, the opportunity for qualifying USMLE is quite high
- Pocket-friendly accommodation
- Indian students can have Indian food at a reasonable price
- Practical exposure through clinical rotations
- Wonderful Climate
- One year internship within the six-year course
- Last year of programme includes clinical rotations
- MBBS in Philippines is the perfect entryway to the US
- Philippines has better FMGE results in comparison to Ukraine, China as well as Russia.
- Universities are recognized by ECFMG (USA), MCI WHO and CHED
MBBS in Philippines- A Preferred Choice for Indian Students
Every student wishes to study from a reputed and recognized university. If you wish to get the medical degree from a recognized university and settle in the US, then studying in Philippines is the right way. There are several benefits for Indian student if they study MBBS in Philippines.
- High-class education
- Global recognition of degrees
- Budgeted accommodation
- Affordable fee structure
- Indian food made by Indian chefs
- Hassle free admission procedure
- Gateway to the US
- Low cost of living
- US-based education
- Reputed Medical Colleges
- Job opportunities
Rules for the Enrolment in MBBS Programme in Philippines
- The first step is to get enrolled for NMAT. It is essential to sit for this test in order to get qualified for getting admitted to one of the top MBBS universities in Philippines.
- The next step is to come up with all the necessary documents including the mark sheets related to secondary as well as the senior secondary exam.
- Submitting the photocopy of Birth Certificate is mandatory.