Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You as soon as possible
MD/MBBS in Ukraine At A Glance
Students in current times have been trying to get enrolled in international universities so that they could study MBBS abroad. Among the countries that are very popular for MBBS education, Ukraine has been quite famous. This is due to their systematic curriculum and approach to studies. For Indian students who wish to study abroad, MBBS in Ukraine is a very good opportunity to enter into the field of medicine.
There are popular colleges in Ukraine that give many opportunities for students to pursue their dreams in the field of medicine. In current times, there are hundreds of students who are pursuing MBBS in Ukraine. With time, this number may go up as more and more people are being aware of the idea and benefits for studying in Ukraine. The medical universities of Ukraine have faculties who are globally acclaimed. They share their practical knowledge with the students to ensure that they know about the challenges and practicality of real life as well.
Quick Facts about MD/MBBS in Ukraine
|Degree Awarded to Students||MD which is equivalent to MBBS in India|
|Month of Admission||September|
|Course Duration of MD/MBBS in Ukraine||6 Years|
|Eligibility Criteria||Qualified in NEET, 50% in PCB for General Category, 40% for SC/ST and Reserved Categories|
|Teaching Medium||English and Russian|
|Recognition of Medical Universities in Ukraine||WHO, MCI, FAIMER, Ministry of Education Ukraine|
Top Medical Universities in Ukraine in 2019-2020
- Ivano Frankivsk National Medical College
- Lviv National Medical University
- Vinnitsa National University
- Bogomoltes National Medical College
- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical College
- Odessa National Medical University
- Ternopil Medical University
- Kyle Medical University of (UAFM)
- N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Sumy State Medical University
- National University Shevchenko
- Black Sea National University
- Zaporazhye State Medical University
- Kiev Medical University (Kharkiv Branch)
- Kiev Medical University (Kiev Campus)
Why MBBS in Ukraine?
The education system is excellent in Ukraine and the country offers many opportunities for students to get exposed to the practicality associated with the field of science. The high standard of education is what draws in students to pursue their MBBS degree from well-reputed colleges in Ukraine. The high quality of education along with the reputed universities which provide MBBS education makes it the perfect place for students outside of Ukraine to fulfil their dream of MBBS education abroad. Even though there are applications every year in the different universities of Ukraine, there is a fixed limit in which the students are admitted. This ensures that the faculties are able to concentrate on all the students equally.
The universities do not accept applications just for the sake of money and this make it a positive place to study. There is also a major scope for students to develop themselves interpersonally. The universities for MBBS in Ukraine provide different facilities such as hostels, food, and many others at affordable prices. The cost of pursuing MBBS in Ukraine is much lower than that if in India. Ukraine with time has evolved in the field of MBBS and has managed a system for themselves that helps them to focus on every student enrolled with them. The universities make sure that the students are exposed to both theoretical and practical knowledge. There are many other reasons which have made Ukraine one of the best places to pursue a degree in MBBS.
The faculties of MBBS are well-reputed and extremely knowledgeable in their field and can help prepare students properly to have their own practice in the future. The degrees are recognized by some of the well-renowned medical bodies and organizations in the whole world such as World Health Organization (WHO), Medical Council of India (MCI), FAIMER, UNESCO, etc. Students who have a medical degree from Ukraine can be eligible for many international licensing examinations such as MCI Screening Test, USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK) and others. The medium of teaching MBBS in Ukraine is mostly English. Though certain universities have Russian medium, it is only for students who are accustomed to the language or have an issue with English.
Apart from all of these, Ukraine is the perfect place for students of a different culture to mix together and get exposed to different cultures. Students can learn new ideas and languages from each other.
Eligibility Criteria for Studying MBBS in Ukraine
To study MBBS in Ukraine you would have to 18 years old. The student must have completed their 10+2 from a well-recognized school. Moreover, the student has to have more than 50% of marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Students also have to qualify the NEET examination to secure a seat for MBBS in Ukraine.
The Procedure of Admission for MBBS in Ukraine
Apart from the documents that re mentioned each university has its own requirements which can be known at the time of admission.
Documents Required For MBBS in Ukraine
- Passport with validity of 18 months
- 10th and 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Birth certificate in or translated to English and notarized
- 10 copies of a photo of size 4.5 X 3.5 cm with 70% face
- Test reports of HIV
- The official invitation letter from the selected university
- Archives authorized by Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
- All documents legalized from the Embassy of Ukraine
- Fees of Visa
- First-year tuition fees payment receipt
MBBS in Ukraine Duration
6 years of course where 5 years of classroom training and 1 year of internship form well-reputed hospital.
Fees of MBBS in Ukraine
The living cost and tuition fees in Ukraine are low and affordable for students. This is one of the reasons for the major attraction to pursue MBBs in Ukraine. There are many MBBS programs which are of low budget.
- Food And Hostel Facility
- Availability of Hostel Security
- Availability Of Scholarships after 1st year
- Course Duration- 5 years 8 months
Advantages of MBBS in Ukraine
- The living cost in Ukraine along with the tuition fees is quite affordable which makes it easier for Indian students to enrol in their universities.
- There is no need for any language tests such as IELTS or TOEFL to enrol in Ukraine universities.
- They do not take English language tests into consideration for the admission of students.
- US pattern of education is followed. This helps aspirants who are planning for USMLE.
- The quality of education is very high in Ukraine.
- The medical degree that is given by the universities in Ukraine is recognized worldwide.
- There are no hidden charges or donations that are taken by the college.
- The presence of strict rules makes sure than the students focus nothing other than studying.
- Practical skills are enhanced with learning methodology, which is based on problem solving.
- The passing percentage in FMGE is much higher as compared to other countries.
- The class size of Ukraine is small which makes it easier for teachers to give individual attention to all students.
- Students complete their clinical rotation in the final year.
Disadvantages of MBBS in Ukraine
- The admission process of universities in Ukraine is not a direct one which means that you cannot directly communicate with the college. You would have to hire an agent which should be chosen very carefully.
- Your visa might take time to come which can be a huge problem. You can talk to experts from Triangle Consultancy who will help you in the process. The change of culture may make you homesick at the start but you will adapt to the change with time.
- It is better to know about the culture, climate, and people of Ukraine so that you do not have to endure any sudden surprises.
- The weather is quite harsh as compared to India; hence, it takes some time to adjust to the environment.
- Learning Ukrainian language is important if you plan to serve in the country.
MBBS in Ukraine for Indian Students
Numerous Indian students go to Ukraine to pursue MBBS every year. The easy admission process and high standard of living and education make it a better place for Indian students to make their place in the field of medicine. With extreme care and dedication and the support of the faculties, Indian students can do wonders in their field. The education system of Ukraine has made its place in the global zone due to its systematic way and affordable tuition cost.
- No donation required
- Low living expense and affordable tuition fees
- High ranking medical institutes
- Multiple opportunities of employment
- Short duration of MBBS courses
- Preparation related to Postgraduate program